We clean the dill, chop it as small as possible, wash it well and drain it in a small sieve.
We put the dill in ice molds for the fridge, like 3/4 m and we pour cold water on top and we put it in the freezer for a few hours until it freezes. We take it out of the molds and put it in a bag.
Choose large, healthy vegetables (without stains or bumps). They are usually put in a jar: green gogonele, celery root, beetroot, carrot, hot pepper, horseradish, dried dill, peppercorns, cherry leaves, celery leaves and stems.
Make a brine in the proportion of 1l water / 1 tablespoon coarse salt and cover the vegetables. We screw the lid on and put it in the pantry.
We must take care to ventilate the jars daily until our vegetables die!
Try this video recipe too
Pickled tomatoes for the winter & # 8211 So easy a recipe
I recommend you try the best pickled tomato recipe for winter. I'm sure you won't find a tastier and simpler recipe. Find the list of ingredients and how to prepare them in the rows below.
- Tomatoes, bell peppers
- Onions, carrots, 1 tablespoon salt
- 1.5 tablespoons sugar, 1.5 tablespoons vinegar 9%
- 3 cloves garlic, 5 black peppercorns
- 4 allspice berries, 1 bay leaf, dill sprigs
Method of preparation:
We choose medium-sized tomatoes. Tomatoes should be hard, without spots or cracks. We put in jars, a sprig of dill, 5 black peppercorns and 4 allspice berries.
Add the washed tomatoes in jars. Fill the jars half with tomatoes, then add garlic cloves, half bell peppers, onion rings, carrot rings and bay leaves. Then fill the jars with tomatoes.
On top we put a sprig of dill in each jar. Pour boiling water into jars. Cover the jars with lids, wrap them in a towel and set aside for 10 minutes.
Then pour the water from the jars into a saucepan. Add salt and sugar. Let the brine boil for a few minutes. Then add the vinegar and let the brine simmer for another 30 seconds.Pour the hot brine into jars. Thread the lids tightly, turn the jars upside down (make sure there are no leaks), cover them with a blanket or a thick towel and let them cool.
After they have cooled completely, we store them in a dark and cool place, preferably in the cellar or pantry. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Marinated tomatoes in a jar for the winter
After marinating, they become aromatic and juicy. Tomatoes marinated with onions will be a good appetizer or garnish for meat.
INGREDIENTS for a 3 liter jar:
-1.5-2 kg of tomatoes
-3 tablespoons oil
-4-5 bay leaves
-8-10 black peppercorns
-a few celery leaves
& ndash a few sprigs of dill (optional)
-a few cloves of garlic (optional)
-1 liter of water
-3 tablespoons of vinegar
-2 tablespoons sugar
-1 tablespoon of salt
-5 bay leaves
-5 black peppercorns
You can use both whole and sliced tomatoes if you want. Wash the tomatoes and put them in the jar that has been sterilized beforehand. At the bottom of the jar are placed sliced onions, celery leaves and bay leaves. After filling the jar with tomatoes, pour the oil. Marinate separately. In a saucepan put water with salt, sugar, pepper and bay leaves. Put everything on fire. When it starts to boil, add the vinegar and turn off the heat. Allow to cool slightly and place over the tomatoes. To keep very well, place the jars in hot water for 20 minutes. Remove and wrap in a blanket and allow to cool slowly. When they have cooled, they can be stored in the pantry.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Russian salad recipe
A little dill from a jar of pickles
2 cups canned peas
Half a cup of light mayonnaise
Preparation: Cut the vegetables and apple into small cubes. Add mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix. You can vary the amount of ingredients depending on the taste & ndash more or less mayonnaise, for example or you can add chicken or ham, according to taste.
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for potatoes with dill and garlic, the fasting or sweet recipe for the pan?
- 1 kg of potatoes
- lard or butter (optional, only if fasting)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon dill
How do we prepare the potato recipe with dill and garlic, the fasting or sweet recipe, in the pan?
You can go directly to the video recipe, or continue reading the written recipe, as you wish.
In a pot we put enough water to cover the potatoes, a teaspoon of salt and boil them for 10 minutes. Drain them, rinse them with cold water and let them cool very well.
We cleaned them, cut them into cubes of the right size, not very small. If they are smaller potatoes, you can leave them whole.
Heat the oil in a pan, add a tablespoon of lard or butter.
Add the garlic, and when the oil has heated well, add the potatoes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and wait for it to brown nicely. You can let them brown very well on all sides.
Turn off the heat, add the finely chopped dill on top and we can take them out on the plate.
That 's all, simple, as I said & # 128578
They can be served as a base, with a seasonal salad, or they can be a delicious garnish, with any kind of fish or meat.
Don't forget the secret ingredient:
Sprinkle abundantly with love and 2-3 smiles.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Potatoes with dill and garlic, pan, fasting or sweet recipe
1. Wash the tomatoes well and clean the stalks. If they are large, cut the tomatoes into halves or quarters, then pass them through the broth machine (special), or through the meat grinder, but later you will have to strain the seeds and peel of the tomatoes.
2. Once the tomato juice is obtained, boil it with salt to taste and 1 tablespoon of sugar for every 3 L of tomato juice.
3. Also for every 3 L of tomato juice, add a bay leaf and 2-3 basil or less, depending on how intense you want the flavor to be.
4. Let the juice boil over low heat until it reduces in volume by about 15% of the total.
5. In the meantime, wash the bottles or jars and their lids and put them to sterilize: in a very large saucepan put half the water and immerse the jars and lids once the water boils.
6. Put the lid on the pan for an efficient steam bath and for a correct sterilization and let them boil for 10-15 minutes.
7. When the tomato juice is ready, remove the bay leaves and basil and pour it into freshly sterilized jars, placed on a metal tray.
8. As soon as you have filled the jars, put the lid on and turn them upside down. When they cool down a bit (so that you can handle them more easily, place them in a blanket, until they cool completely.
9. Take the tomato juice prepared for the winter in the pantry, cold, in a dry and dark place.
Dill paste for winter & # 8211 a summer delight, perfect for cold days!
Greenery is preferred by all housewives. Dill is a fragile and delicate greenery that does not withstand a heat regime. Dill is ideal for the classic dill paste that refines eggs, fried fish, meat, potatoes, pork steak or crispy fried meatballs. We present you a successful recipe - dill paste for the winter. It is a universal dressing, which is easy and quick to prepare. Spend some time in your kitchen preparing this delicacy. Enjoy the summer aroma in the cold season.
& # 8211 5 links of green dill
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the dill well, put it on a towel and dry it. Cut the stems.
2. Chop the dill and place in a large bowl.
3. Peel the garlic and cut it. Add it to the dill bowl.
4. Wash the lemon, cut it in half and remove the seeds. Cut the lemon in half into small cubes and add it to the dill bowl.
5. Match the dill composition with salt and sugar. Pour vegetable oil.
6. Homogenize the dill composition with a blender. If you get a too dry paste, add more vegetable oil.
7. Put the paste in a glass jar, preventively washed and dried. Cover with a lid.
Note: If you keep the pasta in the fridge, pour a little vegetable oil over it. If you want to keep it for a long time, put the pasta in the freezer.
Dill for the winter - Recipes
Posted by Postolache Violeta on September 28, 2017 in pickles for winter recipes with cabbage pickles recipes | Comments: 0
It is autumn, it is full of richness and color around and the gardens abound with vegetables! And as diligent housewives compete in filling their rooms with all the goodies to have something to be proud of in the winter, we have gathered here for you, a selection of recipes for pickles for the winter, pickles that you should not miss pantry!
You can find more pickle recipes here. You can find more canned recipes for winter here.
More jam recipes, canned recipes and winter pickle recipes, you can find here. (click on the underlined word to reach the recipe page)
Don't forget that I'm waiting for you on the facebook page of the blog here, or in the blog discussion group here and if you want to be up to date with the new recipes, I invite you to subscribe here. You can also find me on instagram here.